HomeSite MapContact Us
new arrivals product guide my account shopping cart checkout faq photo gallery testimonials
e-mail:
password:
 
Password forgotten? Click here.
 + B A R G A I N (9)
 + P R O M O T I O N (13)
 + AV - Martial Arts DVD (327)
    - Bagua | Eight Digrams Palm (11)
    - Competition Routines (5)
    - Jeet Kune Do (10)
    - Praying Mantis (5)
    - Sanda | Free Sparring (6)
    - Shaolin Series (113)
        Shi De-ci (39)
        Shi De-jun (30)
        Shi De-yang (43)
        Shi Yong-zhi (1)
    - Taichi Series (125)
    - Taoist Quanzhen Longmen (10)
    - Wing Chun | Yong Chun (10)
    - Wudang Series (21)
    - Xingyi Quan (11)
 + Bags (3)
 + Footwears - Men (31)
 + Footwears - Women (43)
 + Han Chinese Costumes | Hanfu (9)
 + Hats | Caps | Maozi (2)
 + Jackets (13)
 + Jumpsuits (1)
 + Mao Suits | Zhongshan Zhuang (17)
 + Pants | Kuzi (13)
 + Robes | Cheongsam (10)
 + Sashes | Yaodai (4)
 + Shaolin Costumes | Sengfu (34)
 + Shirts-Long-sleeve | Duangua (24)
 + Shirts-Short-sleeve | Duangua (21)
 + T-Shirts (19)
 + Taichi | Wing Chun Uniforms
 + Underwears (10)
 + Vests | Majia (25)
 + Weapons | Bingqi (9)
 + Wudang Costumes | Kungfu (42)
New Arrivals
Wudang Taoist Bag
WDDB-SX-1
Wudang Taoist Bag

US$39.99

../More
order discount
USD$240+5%
USD$600+10%
USD$1500+15%
PayPal - eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!



www.ChineseClothingOnline.com

Women's Elegant Chinese Clothing, Cheongsam, Qipao, Tangzhuang, Hanfu and Embroidery Shoes, etc.
[DW110-26] Shaolin Yecha Staff (1 DVD) US$14.99
HIGHLIGHTS
Shaolin staff is an important part of Shaolin Wushu, after the thirteen monks with staff saved the king of dynasty Tang, it's more famous than before. It's method of staff is variety, and the main skills are sweeping, poking, clouding, supporting, uppercutting, jabbing, chopping, circling figures, picking and pointing, even the picking, pointing and jabbing have more methods of staff, this shows the main idea of Shaolin staff chart that " 30% is staff and the other 70% is spear, it's a rare and precious routine.
 
General Information
Master: Shi De-jun
Content: Single Disk
Format: DVD
Region: 0 (all region)
Soundtrack: Chinese
Subtitiles: Chinese/English
 
ITEM QUANTITY DISCOUNT
QUANTITYDISCOUNT
10+5%
50+10%
100+15%
ORDER AMOUNT DISCOUNT
In addition to the above per item quantity discount, you are also entitled to the following discount on per order basis:
order discount
USD$240+5%
USD$600+10%
USD$1500+15%
ORDERING INFORMATION
Weight:0.133Kg
Lead Time:~ 1 - 3 business days
Courier:~ 3 - 5 business days
Shipping:checkout will show
Ship Point:Hong Kong
Payment:see PAYMENT at FAQ
Return:see RETURN at FAQ
Queries:see FAQ
Shaolin Yecha Staff (1 DVD) 少林夜叉棍
QUANTITY
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 23 March, 2009.
Copyright 2017. Chinese Kung Fu Hustle. All rights reserved.
Time of Hong Kong: Friday, November 24, 2017 3:05 am (GMT+8)
Copyright 2017. Chinese Kung Fu Hustle. All rights reserved.
shipping & returns privacy notice conditions of use web links
Enquiry